Saturday, September 30, 2017

September Wrap up - Book Haul & What to Expect Next Month

Hi there!

It's the end of September already. This month went by so fast.
I've been so busy. Started working again, 5 days a week with the kids in my classroom.
Have been going to school myself, on Thursday evenings to get my Gymnastics Certificate. That way I'll be able to teach the kids in my classroom gymnastics by myself.
I've been running together with the principal, to train for a 15K this November.
I'm preparing to move tomorrow, since I bought a house.

AAAAANNDD.. I've been sick. For a week now... Yup, that sucks. But I refuse to stay in bed, since I'm not THAT sick, but it just takes so much energy.

Anyway, I'm happy that I'm getting better, because I need all my energy to move.
I have been reading, but not that much. It's hard with such a busy schedule.
So; Sorry to all the authors, who are eagerly waiting for a review. I'm reading through my list, slowly but surely!

Here's this month's wrap up, my haul and what to expect next month!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend. 💙




 

 


PHYSICAL BOOKS
(either from Celebrate Books, friends, authors, giveaways or self-bought)
I got the Throne of Glass series as a birthday present from my mom 😊
I haven't read them, but I'm so excited to start this series!

   
   

   
   


Did you read any of the books in this post?
Let me know!