Friday, June 30, 2017

June Wrap up - Book Haul & What to Expect Next Month

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by.
This month was a great reading month. I'm even behind on two more reviews, but they will be online this weekend or after that.
It's a busy time as a teacher, since it's the end of the year. I have parental conversations where the kids present their goals and tell the parents everything they've achieved.
3 more weeks until summer break! Yay!

So, here is this month's wrap up, book haul and I'll tell you what to expect next month!

Enjoy 💙

   
   
   

 DIGITAL BOOKS
(either from Netgalley, authors, friends, giveaways or self-bought)
   

PHYSICAL BOOKS
I chose 12 favorites, because my book haul is terribly big! I went to a lot of second-hand book markets!
(either from Celebrate Books, friends, authors, giveaways, or self-bought)
   
   
   


   
   


Have you read any of the books on this page?!
Let me know!

12 comments:

  1. I really loved The Lunar Chronicles and have finally gotten my sister to start the series, too! Hope the rest of the school year goes quick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think it's a great series that a lot of people will enjoy.

      Delete
  2. I love how you've arranged your recap by book rating. Twelve books in a month is fantastic. I love it when you end up picking up multiple 5-star reads in the same month. Second hand bookstores are the best. It feels like such luck when you come across a really good deal. Hope the final three weeks of the school year go by fast for you! It's been awesome being your partner for the Summer 2017 Comment Challenge for June. Hope you have a wonderful July!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being my partner, it was so much fun!
      This was a great reading month for me with no 2-stars and a lot of 4 and 5 stars, yay! Especially when you pick up a book that's not well known (Falling for you)!!

      Delete
  3. Always a big yes to all things Harry Potter! I might try something of Sarah J Maas but TBH, it's not my usual read so we'll see where that goes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say; I totally fell in love with her after her first book! Have fun trying one :)

      Delete
  4. Yeay the Lunar Chronicles and Nimona!I got Flame in the Mist as well but I was a bit dissapointed by that book honestly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm curious what I'll think about that book...

      Delete
  5. WOW that's a lot of reading!! I hope you love ACOWAR as much as ACOMAF! Book 2 was a 5+ star read for me, but ACOWAR let me down a little. :/ I really want to read Lost in a Book too! Have a great July!

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm scared to read ACOWAR. Don't want it to finish, don't want it to disappoint me, don't want Sarah J Maas to make wrong decisions. Although that seems very unlikely, that last one.

      Delete
  6. Wow you had a great reading month! I hope you love Cress! It is my favorite of the series. :)I have yet to read ACOMAF just because I'm scared it won't live up to all the hype! Thanks for visiting my blog earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was scared as well, but I started reading Monday and I'm already somewhere around page 300. It's great to my opinion! I'm also currently reading Cress. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

All comments and feedback are highly appreciated!
I always respond to comments, so be sure to click the "Notify" box or check back!

Thanks for stopping by!